Jon Blyth on: Bloodborne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Blyth on: Bloodborne

It is my job, as a columnist on a rotating weekend plinth, to have an occasional opinion about video games. Not just any opinion, though. I've won a Games Media Award, you know. And once you receive a perspex oblong from a profit-making industry event, it behooves you to have superior opinions. If I wrote a column called "Does anyone else think the last third of Bioshock just trailed off a bit?", you would be well within your rights to drag me into the streets and park a juicy man-queef on my tummy.
    So you can imagine how difficult it is to have a startling and thrilling new opinion about Bloodborne. Not having an opinion on Bloodborne doesn't seem like an option. I won't spend £350 on a new console to play a game, then not attempt to recoup some of that money by having a think about it.
    I can't say it's good. That'd be like getting into a clap-last contest with a glove on a bicycle wheel. I could say I hate it, but my courageous stand against - well, the truth - might be unfairly mistaken for being rubbish at it.
    Read more…

More...
Working...
X