What is Your All-Time Favorite Video Game Quote? - GameSpot Q&A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Your All-Time Favorite Video Game Quote? - GameSpot Q&A

Welcome back to GameSpot Q&A a weekly section where we ask our staff and readers an interesting discussion question about video games. Look at this as a forum where you and others can discuss and compare your opinions of this beloved hobby of ours. Let us know what your answer is to this week's question in the comments below!
    This week's question is:
    What is your all-time favorite video game quote?

Video games can oftentimes be a medium that delivers the most memorable dialogue. Be it from a game you love or absolutely hate, what's your favorite quote from a video game? Here's some of our top personal picks.
    Sunset Riders, Last Alert, and much more. | Rob Crossley

In my search for some profound video game quotes, or at least something as cool as quips from films and books, I found absolutely nothing. However, a quick search in the other direction--for quotes so bad that they're kind of awesome--came up with dozens of candidates. Among the best: Sunset Riders' "Bury Me With My Money", Castlevania's "What is a man", and of course this all-time classic from Barry in Resident Evil: "You were almost a Jill sandwich." But it'll be hard to find anything as glorious as this thoroughly nonsensical quip from Last Alert: “People will hate you, Steve, if you're too sting-ee.”
    Metal Gear Solid | Daniel Hindes

More...
Working...
X