Jelly Deals roundup: Radeon R9 390, PC downloads and Persona 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelly Deals roundup: Radeon R9 390, PC downloads and Persona 5

A note from the editor: Jelly Deals is a new deals site launched by our parent company, Gamer Network, with a mission to find the best bargains out there. (It also has the best name.) We've invited the Jelly Deals team to share a weekly roundup of (mostly) gaming-related bargains with us, so we can pass their tips on to you. Full disclosure: if you make a purchase from one of these links, we will receive a small commission from the retailer. Hopefully you'll find it useful!
    Hello and welcome to one of the few articles on the internet right now that's not about No Man's Sky. While a large portion of you have been out exploring the galaxy, I've been over at Jelly Deals finding as many good deals and cheap games as I can. I'm here again this week to bring a bunch of them directly to your face. If you happen to buy something from this list, there's a chance Eurogamer will see a tiny financial kick-back from each sale, so you'll end up helping us stay employed too.
    As always, we do our best to make sure these deals are all active and in stock at the time of posting, but internet deals will be internet deals, and they can disappear without warning. That means that depending on when you click these links, there's a chance some of these deals will be gone or prices may have changed. Hopefully not, but you never know. Anyway, let's get on with this week's batch of deals, starting with the UK Deals. If you're reading from the US, skip down the page about halfway.
    Read more…

More...
Working...
X