Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jelly Deals roundup: SNES Edition 3DS XL, Humble's Sale, Xbox One S bundles and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelly Deals roundup: SNES Edition 3DS XL, Humble's Sale, Xbox One S bundles and more

A note from the editor: Jelly Deals is a deals site launched by our parent company, Gamer Network, with a mission to find the best bargains out there. Look out for the Jelly Deals roundup of reduced-price games and kit every Saturday on Eurogamer.
    Happy weekend, everybody. I'm back again for another look at the previous seven-and-a-bit day's worth of the internet's best deals for video games and techy bits and otherwise quite cool things. This week, while I recover from the Twin Peaks finale (just kidding, I'll never recover from that), you can grab some bargains on PC donwloadable games, a tiny R2-D2 you can control with your phone, some Xbox One S bundles, and more. Let's get cracking on with the deals, shall we?
    As always, we've got deals that'll work in the UK, deals that'll work in the US and some deals that will work in both the UK and US, as well as presumably many other places.
    Read more…

More...
Working...
X