Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idyllic island life sim My Time at Portia is now available on Steam Early Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idyllic island life sim My Time at Portia is now available on Steam Early Access

Developer Pathea Games' idyllic, Harvest Moon-inspired island life sim My Time at Portia is now available on Steam Early Access.
    A little bit Animal Crossing, a little bit Stardew Valley, My Life at Portia opens with your arrival on the titular island, eager to begin the restoration of your father's dilapidated workshop. As is usually the way with these things though, that's more of a rough starting point than an absolute goal, and you're pretty much free to do as you please once you've settled in.
    There are local townsfolk to meet, help, and even romance, and an entire island to explore. You can gather materials, craft equipment to expand and decorate your homestead, explore sunken ruins, shop, go adventuring, grow crops, raise animals, and generally fill your days with the kind of soothing busywork that makes these games so consuming.
    Read more…

More...
Working...
X