Should i stay the lonesome cowboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i stay the lonesome cowboy

Some time ago a guy who thinks he's a cowboy joined the HP2 server... He has always been a lone wolf... No need to join a clan just doing his job on the BF. Having Fun that is. No obligations no strict rules... Freedom. Now he has learned that this clan is just for that. FUN, Playing the game as it is. Helping out on the BF, and screaming Woohoo! while running into a panzer...

I've been around some time now on HP2, you can't missed me. I revived you once for sure. And i'm asking Sunnyboy and all of his Bro's and Sisters to think about my signup. You want this Crazy MED who thinks he's a Cowboy in your clan, or do you just leave him as part of HP2.

If you all choose not to take me in, i'll completely understand and i will still use my needle on you. No hard feelings.

E-mail: J_Jerbic@hotmail.com

C U all on the BF

B!lly Th@ K!D /// Th@ K!D
    If you ain't seeing B!lly Th@ K!D, it ain't means i'm not there...

Could be -]F&F[- F@st who's B!lly at his best...

Hey Billy!! I have known you for a while now...and you are a good person and a excellent player. I am not for sure if we are taking in new recuits right now....just ask Sunnyboy. I think you would be a great addition to the family.

Take care
    Miss_KillYa

If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?" EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

Comment

U ruled the Powescape tonight!!

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
      - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Billy,
        We are not taking any recruits at the moment. please check back early next week. I am sure that we will be accepting more recruits at that time.

SunnyBoy
        I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope that someday i can be your brother and transform into [BiA] B!lly. Until that day i'll be on your side anyway.

I'm not sure how i should contact sunnyboy best... Someone might have a tip for me.

And if [BiA] isn't recruiting, just let me know when you are...

I'll be there

Th@ K!D

P.S. Could be luck on powescape...

Comment

This dude rocks!!!
            I've played with hi once once, n he is a good medic....
            Learn on other people mistakes.....
            You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

i dont know you (yet)
              but if 2 bros and 1 sis like you....i like you!!!!!

ps. dont play hp2 alot but i wil soon!
              ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Billy,
                Check back on Wednesday of next week. We should be finished with our internal clan business by then.

SunnyBoy
                I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Tnx for the tip Sunnyboy,

But what exectly should i do Wednesday, just be here and apply another post. Or go to somekind of server. Or block 3 airstrikes at the same time while doging Artillery... and make it through a wall of venoms, and all this with 1 health to start with...

I never been in a clan so i don't know how recruiting is done. I will also ask some BiA member on the BF. They should know what i must do, i guess.

Anyway I'll be there Wednesday,

Th@ K!D

P.S. Don't know you too Michael... See you on HP2

Comment

Oops,
                    Billy just post back here and we will see ya. The leaders will let you know what to do from that point on.

If you can do the airstrick dodging with a panz in hand I would like some screenshots of that.

SunnyBoy
                    Last edited by SunnyBoy; 05-14-2003, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Affirmative, on my way!!

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Michael
                        i dont know you (yet)
                        but if 2 bros and 1 sis like you....i like you!!!!!

ps. dont play hp2 alot but i wil soon!
                        Make that 2 Bros and 2 Sis lol
                        I know we arent recruiting at the very moment, but I really like this guy.. Hes a great player, but even more important he's a really nice guy
                        So please, just be patient with us Billy.. once we are sorted, your membership will be addressed, I guarentee it
                        Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Tnx Ritsuzen,

I'm starting to like this clan more and more each day. Altough i'm still a free bird, i feel like i'm part of BiA already. Feels good...
                          Feels like you dodge from a flamer, while you nade a panzer.
                          Then dode the flamer again to revive your flamed mate, wich is then able to take his revenge on him.

Damn, i need to go to the BF.

Th@ K!D

P.S. Relax, Take your time to sort things out. I can wait, like a tibetian monk. (but i can't snipe) Just safe me a seat once

Comment

Sorry every one i couldnt resist.... well B!lly i can snipe a bit but we do have some really good sinpers around this clan somewhere why dont you ask them to help you later(that is if you want to be able to snipe...).
                            oh gib mir Kraft

Comment

I snipe, and usualy get headshots, no use in letting the other dude u r there....
                              Learn on other people mistakes.....
                              You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X