Msn Meetings...!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Msn Meetings...!!!!

LEADERSHIP OR PROBLEMS.... should go to a meeting on msn with all leaders present..thats not the case.....if any body would like to talk about things or problems just add me to your hotmail....morro_33@hotmail.com

still angry and mad

but still have friends in BIA.....true ones

now im [BIA] nomore like this poor chap
    Attached Files

if mad has done what u say sunnyboy?Then shouldn't all the leader's review his status? After all he does live in europe
    Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

Haven't been able to catch him yet guys.
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

why do you need a council if its not used anyway?

i think you can not kick someone just like that.
        ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

not see me...

IVE BEEN ON ALLDAY SUNNY....JUST ASK YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.....YOU HAVE AN EMAIL OFF ME...AS YOU DIDNT HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL ME IVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF BIA...LETS SEE IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT MY EMAIL ON FORUMS.......

YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO MY MSN.....AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED TAM IS MY LEADER.....I LIVE IN THE UK.....YOU NEVER PLAY ONLINE WHEN I AM SO YOU DONT REALY HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE ONE PERSONS WORD...A VOTE....OR LEADERS MEETING WOULD OF BEEN APPROPRITE IF SOMEONE HAD A PROBLEM WITH ME....

AS FOR MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS....BANA ..MISS..MAV..SLYFI..BILLY..MASTER..SIX...SGT HOR.....WRONG..EAGLE..WING..SPYDER..SKYWALKER..... AND THE OTHERS I FORGOT TO MENTION THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.....WILL SEE YOU LOT AROUND...I ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE FOR U LOT A SPECIAL ONE..... AND THANKS TAM..XXX

Comment

Well Mad if you need anyone a gibbing partner or some backup let me know
            0l\lLy L4m3r5 5p34l< L33t

Comment

and if u want to make lots of points as a med, just be close to this mexican suicidal dude :P
              Last edited by [BiA] MavericK; 05-30-2003, 12:44 AM.
              Learn on other people mistakes.....
              You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

wont forget ya dean, you were always nice to me..

have a good time.....ttyl on MSN

see ya around my friend

greetz..
                Jesper
                [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

wel its al back to normal now and i say just one thing........... WOHOO!
                  ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X