Why Don't We Expand Beyond Rtcw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Don't We Expand Beyond Rtcw

HOW COME WE DON'T EXPAND BEYOND RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN. (SAMPLE) 1942, ENEMY TERRITORY WHEN IT COMES OUT.....I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY CLAN THAT HAS DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS YET.....WHAT DO YOU GUY'S THINK ABOUT THIS AS A CLAN.....

PS- WE WOULD BE THE FIRST MULTI GAME CLAN.......YEA!YEA!
    LIFE FOR EVER...........
    phantom2116

REMEMBER LOCK AND LOAD, PLAY HARD TO THE CORE......

Phantom,
    There are other clans out there like that. I have actually been thinking about it quite a bit. Right now the timing is bad. Maybe we could put this to a vote in the future maybe a month or two.
    I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

i nolonger have BF1942 ;( my "borrowed" copy decided to die on me.. i could always get it again though.
      anyways, this wouldnt be too bad of an idea
      i did play a game of Wolf Tactics under my BiA name, heh
      this is allowed, right?
      cause every once in 4 months my old friends will decide to play Half-Life's Team Fortress mod for a night. very rare, but if we do decide to ill probably play with my BiA name so i can represent everywhere i go

my avatar must go here since it says that it isnt an image when i attempt to use it as an avatar.

Comment

Playing with the BiA spirit when you on a differnt game is great you guys. We currently don't have anything in place to accomidate this. But keep thie ideas coming.
        I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

phantom, i cant say i would et on a regular basis but i play bf when i need a break from wolf. i really like the desert combat mode. i use my bia name so u can find it on ase. hope we can hook up. btw, can u pilot? i am terrible. but i can shotgun with ya.
          Power to the HedgeHog Right on!!

Comment

yes I agree we should vote as a clan plus vote for what games too!

I think is a great idea to expand the clan beyond rtcw.I know it means alot of changes but changes is the spice of life....
            ------- we will survive as a clan -------------
            phantom2116

REMEMBER LOCK AND LOAD, PLAY HARD TO THE CORE......

Comment

I regulary play, besides Wolf, Soldier of Fortune 2, and I go as [BiA]Maverick in there, also in ET i go as [BiA]
              Learn on other people mistakes.....
              You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

There are other games besides RTCW? what? I'm confused

Comment

I use BiA everywhere....so far guyz have only wanted to join or praised our clan....thats a good thing isnt it? Mostly I play ET or RTWC, but even DoD.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
                  - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

I have the [BIA] tag everyplace i go, on ET ,BF1942,Nascar online, All my online games have the [BIA] tag....My nascar car, i painted [BIA] tag on my car, so when i race online they can all see it when i go around the track ...

Comment

Loooooooooool

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"

Comment

eagle os DoD pretty good? i have read goo and bad. they have an expansion pak out for it i see. whatcha think?
                        Power to the HedgeHog Right on!!

Comment

I admit ET, Army operations and yes there are BiA tags there. We need to wait and let the dust settle and the old and new members start to know each other. After all brothers and sister grow up together that is how they develop such a strong bond.

Chuck

Comment

I play America's Army all the time. Its great when ya wanna get a little more realistic. And with the field medic and special forces and loads of other stuff on the way, its just getting better and better.
                            • And now it is my intention to go play video games for several hours.
                              -Strong bad

Comment

Originally posted by [BIA]Bella
                              eagle os DoD pretty good? i have read goo and bad. they have an expansion pak out for it i see. whatcha think?
                              Hi Claude, It have been a time since I last played DoD, but when I was playin it, I remembered that I liked it, I havent tried out so many expansions, but I can recommend DoD (mod for HalfLife).

Comment

Working...
                              X