Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War

Don´t forget:

worldwide demonstrations against US war in Iraq!

Rome - 1000,000
    Berlin - 500,000
    London - 750,000
    Vienna - 30,000
    Sevilla - 50,000
    Bern - 30,000
    Amsterdam - 20,000
    Athen - 200,000
    New York - 100,000
    etc. etc.

[A H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ ]

What do you mean with: amsterdam: 20,000 ??
    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Dont forget, Britan will participate, and unless I guess worng Bush will wait until something substantial is found. Mark this date three weeks or less and they will find something. Atttack is prob mid March. Then France and Germany will be in also with a UN Resolution.
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Australians been marching also in capital cities, 150,000 yesturday protested..and another 100,000+ expected to march today.
        Viva La Ritz!

Comment

ya massive protest all around even here in the states ppl gonna do the same

Comment

there were over 50,000 in amsterdam
            [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA]MasterMind(NL)
              there were over 50,000 in amsterdam
              There where 120 people in Tilburg
              [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

You guys may think me to be a bit 'sick'

CNN 24/7
                No more boring TV, never mind the soaps, the dramas...

100% Live fire fights,
                Think I will have to rush home from work to catch the afternoon Battles

Sick, but life

Mr Bush may be an Ass, but then again the Tv won't be boring for a while

Comment

Consider it tieing up loose ends from Desert Storm.

After the attack of 9/11 anyone funding them should be hunted and gutted. Its one thing to fight military vs. military, but to kill innocents/civilians....

Protest all you want, war in innevitable. The brits better not pussy out and help in this campaign. Who knows, next funding of terror could be against austrailia, germany, etc. After you get a wake up call like New York, lets see how many show up to protest.
                  Swift, Silent, Deadly... HP =HOUDINI=
                  =HØÜÐÌÑÍ=
                  DF1 - CTF Match Record (Wins: 46 Losses: 9 Ties: 4)
                  -Guts and Glory Delta Force 1 Champions 10/15/2000
                  -Nova Guild Delta Force 1 Champions 12/02/2000
                  -The Realm Leagues Delta Force 1 Champions 1/27/01
                  -Tango 6 Tournemy Delta Force 1 Champions 2/3/01

I Blaze A Path Thru Battle For Others To Follow...

Comment

Protest all you want, war in innevitable. The brits better not pussy out and help in this campaign. Who knows, next funding of terror could be against austrailia, germany, etc. After you get a wake up call like New York, lets see how many show up to protest.
                    Excuse me but it's a well known fact that certain people in America funded a terrorist organization know as the Irish Republican Army (IRA) during the late 1970’s and early 1980’s to fight a war against the British government (in Northeren Ireland) and how many 'innocents/civilians' did they kill???

But anyway on a lighter note m8, you know Mr G Bush needs our boys (SAS & SBS) to do any real fighting

Comment

hmmm, some of your numbers are wrong... Or the media in Belgium are lieing.

3 million people in Rome
                      2 million people in UK
                      That's half of the Belgian population!!! hehe

I'm not sure if there will be a war, because of the pressure of the public opinion... After this week-end they really have to keep in mind that more and more people are against a war.
                      A few months ago over 90% of the American people agreed with Bush that a war was necessary, today only 45% thinks a war is needed.
                      All we can do is try to prevent a war by letting the governements know what we think.
                      "My girlfriend said to me in bed last night' 'you're a pervert' I
                      said,'that's a big word for a girl of fifteen'." Emo Philips.

Comment

Working...
                      X