call of duty full game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call of duty full game

ok guys can any one here tell me if this game is out yet call of duty i have the demo game but need the full game so plx can someone tell me want is going on here iam gettting it from every one saying the game is out when and where can you buy this game from if so. if not when does it come out i whant to play this game .so can someone tell me plx thx vila
    b.steer can i join up the clan b.o.b clan as i was in a few clans be for and play as LT in all games lol let me now thx vila

Forced to go rogue. Hunted from within. Call of Duty Black Ops 6 is now available to pre-order on Xbox, PlayStation, Battle.net, PC Microsoft Store, and Steam.

it says november 2003
    so no it not out yet

Nick
    Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

GameStop

SHIPPING NOW or find a store near you
      Last edited by |AoD| Cpt.WeeD; 11-01-2003, 02:29 PM.

Comment

In the States the game is already out, the rest of the world have to wait.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
        - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Eaglefire
          In the States the game is already out, the rest of the world have to wait.
          Dont feel bad, I have to wait till the 6th of November
          There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

hehe I just found that game, looks great! U can b sure that I'll get it as soon as possible. Do u know when it come out in Canada? (or is it out )
            R.I.P.
            1951 - 2003

Comment

Got mine today......it pays off to sign up.....got it one day before the stores here....

Btw here u can the find the most stuff about COD
              Last edited by [BiA] Eaglefire; 11-06-2003, 11:35 PM.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"

Comment

Hmmm this guy seems to be nice he´s telling us the rules of this beatiful ship.
                Attached Files

Comment

Guess what I just thought I saw a friendly face among us other on that boat....guess who it gotta be?

Attached Files

Comment

It`s out, and i`m loving it...

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Eaglefire
                      Guess what I just thought I saw a friendly face among us other on that boat....guess who it gotta be?

LOL Erik!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      There's so damn many of them, maybe, just maybe my boys can stop them from gettin' the book. Yah, maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

Comment

Working...
                      X