No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since its debut in 2006, Dead Rising has built its reputation as the zany zombie sandbox game about making your kill counter constantly tick up while using everything and the kitchen sink to smash rotting brains. But as you went about depriving the zombie masses of their putrefying faculties, it quickly became clear that Dead Rising wasn't just another mindless action game, as it tackled themes and issues around US consumerism smartly and seriously.
    Read more

More...

Comment

• Square Enix has admitted that profits of Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth and Final Fantasy 16 "did not meet expectations".
      Read more

More...

Comment

• Four more SNES games have arrived on Switch for Nintendo Switch Online subscribers.
        Read more

More...

Comment

• EA has officially announced a film adaptation of The Sims is in the works and aims for it to have an impact like the Barbie film.
          Read more

More...

Comment

• Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered has been rated by the ESRB, listing PC and PlayStation 5 as its platforms.
            Read more

More...

Comment

• If I had to pin this impossible, improbable thing down, I would tell you that UFO 50 is a game about memory. Or it's a game collection about memory, anyway, as it contains 50 of the things. It's about the memories of what games used to be like in the 8-bit era when a lot of us were kids, but it's also about what it was like to encounter games back then. Maybe you borrowed a bunch of carts from a friend and they picked a few at random. Maybe you found one in a store on sale and it didn't have its instruction manual or box anymore. Maybe you did a Blockbusters haul one Friday and came home with six or seven unknowns to play through and discover.
              Read more

More...

Comment

• Nintendo is suing Pocketpair, developer of hit Pokémon-style game Palworld, over the alleged infringement of "multiple patent rights".

Read more

More...

Comment

• The new owners of mobile game revival Flappy Bird have released a statement to "clear the air" on their intentions, but are yet to acknowledge claims it's based on cryptocurrency.
                  Read more

More...

Comment

• The Shrek DLC heading to PowerWash Simulator now has a release date: 10th October.
                    Read more

More...

Comment

• Krafton's acquisition of Hi-Fi Rush studio Tango Gameworks was motivated by the desire to maintain its legacy, rather than actually make money.
                      Read more

More...

Comment

• The first pack of Pokémon cards I ever opened was from the original Base set, released in the UK during 1999. (You know the ones which now go for hundreds of pounds on eBay?) It was a gift from my Dad and fully defied my Mum's 'No Pokémon cards' rule. While she had accepted my new-found obsession with its yellow mouse, she believed the cards were a waste of money since there was no guarantee which ones I'd get, and completing my collection involved buying an awful lot of packs. Unfortunately for us both, she was right.
                        Read more

More...

Comment

• Today sees God of War Ragnarök release on PC almost two years after its console launch and it brings a much-requested new option.
                          Read more

More...

Comment

• Kingdom Hearts 4 is being developed with the intention of the series "being a story that will be completed".
                            Read more

More...

Comment

• Palworld developer Pocketpair has responded to this morning's dramatic decision by Nintendo to file a patent infringement lawsuit against the company.

Read more

More...

Comment

• A sequel that takes the thrilling cold-survival city-building heart of Frostpunk and evolves it in every way, while losing none of what made the series so special to begin with.
                                Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X