No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE: A correction: Take-Two's report detailed below that lists GTA 6's planned autumn 2025 launch date was in fact first published in July, pre-dating the more recent rumour of a delay. Our original story remains below:
    Read more

More...

Comment

• A comment on a Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 2 video appearing to be from Saber CEO Matthew Karch has raised eyebrows for stating that games should be about "glory kills" instead of "imposing morals on gamers".
      Read more

More...

Comment

• UPDATE 11am UK: Palworld maker Pocketpair has now responded to Nintendo's lawsuit, and vowed to fight back on behalf of fans and to ensure indie developers are "not hindered or discouraged from pursusing creative ideas". Read our full coverage here.
        Read more

More...

Comment

• Developer Mojang has revealed the next instalment of its formerly annual Minecraft Live digital showcase will air on 28th September, marking the first edition to be broadcast following the studio's recently revealed format changes.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Bungie's Marathon reboot will reportedly launch with a $40 price tag, despite the recent failure of Sony's similarly priced Concord - with development "too far along" to pivot to free-to-play.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has received a big update with patch nine, promising improved performance, reduced hitching and presumably a significantly better experience on PC. Does this mean that the game's long-standing performance issues are finally solved, or are its fundamental challenges too great? We've tested the game on a range of hardware to find out and while there are some genuine performance improvements, fundamental problems we've discussed many times now are still highly problematic.
              Read more

More...

Comment

• With the holiday season (and Switch 2) on the horizon, Nintendo has announced a trio of new Switch bundles available from today in Europe.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Sony has announced a limited edition classic-coloured console range for its 30th anniversary, with versions of both the newly-announced PlayStation 5 Pro and the PS5 Digital Edition, both sporting a retro grey finish.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Two Point Studios has announced the release date of its next game, Two Point Museum, as pre-orders are now open.
                    Read more

More...

Comment

• BioWare was suspiciously coy when asked whether it was considering releasing a standalone character creator for Dragon Age: The Veilguard before the game's full release on 31st October.
                      Read more

More...

Comment

• There's a BioWare game I keep coming back to when I think about the several hours I spent playing Dragon Age: The Veilguard, and it's probably not the game you're expecting me to say. It's not Dragon Age: Inquisition and it's not Dragon Age: Origins, or Dragon Age 2, as if I'd have the stones to say that. It's a game from another series the studio is probably better known for, and it's arguably the studio's best: Mass Effect 2.
                        Read more

More...

Comment

• I was fortunate enough to play Dragon Age: The Veilguard for several hours recently, exploring multiple missions and trying multiple characters at multiple levels and using differing builds, and it was good, I really liked it. You can read my much lengthier preview impressions of Dragon Age: The Veilguard elsewhere on the site. But here I want to cobble together some of the things I learned while interviewing co-game director John Epler, and taking part in a group Q&A with other lead developers working on the game.
                          Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X