No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony and developer Shift Up are being sued by Louisiana-based film production company Stellarblade, which - in case you haven't already guessed where this is going - is alleging trademark infringement following the release of this year's PS5 action-adventure Stellar Blade.

Read more

More...

Comment

• If you're a traditionalist who kind of wishes Baldur's Gate 3 had stuck to the series' classic real-time with pause combat roots instead of taking a swerve into new-fangled turn-based territory, there's now - as they say - a mod for that. Sort of.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Shirley Curry, the 88-year-old YouTuber better known as the Skyrim Grandma, has announced her retirement, saying she's "bored to death" of making gaming videos.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Nintendo has submitted a mystery new "wireless device" to the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for approval that does not appear to be the hotly-expected Switch 2.

Read more

More...

Comment

• With PlayStation 5 Pro pre-order day looming, Sony has announced it's airing another of its PlayStation State of play broadcasts later this week.

Read more

More...

Comment

• The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom once included Super Mario Maker-style gameplay, but for dungeons.
              Read more

More...

Comment

• I experience games differently now that I am a parent. I find myself incredibly aware of any young charges, virtual or real, and become invested in their wellbeing very quickly. In short, I have become a protector. It is a role I do not take lightly.
                Read more

More...

Comment

• The mass exodus of staff from hit indie game company Annapurna earlier this month has been described as "a baffler" by a company spokesperson.
                  Read more

More...

Comment

• The anticipation for the Nintendo Switch 2 - or whatever it ends up being called - is reaching levels of mania I didn't quite anticipate, but a major leak last week of what appear to be prototype components gives us our first hard evidence of what form the machine may actually take, while hinting at the components within.
                    Read more

More...

Comment

• Ahead of the release of Final Fantasy 16 on PC last week, producer Naoki Yoshida asked fans to not mod "anything offensive or inappropriate" into the game.
                      Read more

More...

Comment

• Tales of the Shire: A Lord of the Rings Game - a game about "finding joy in the small moments" and living as a hobbit - has landed itself a release date.
                        Read more

More...

Comment

• Star Wars Jedi: Survivor arrives on PS4 and Xbox One machines 17 months after its original release, but has it turned out well? After all, developer Respawn built its sequel for the new generation of machines first and foremost. It was originally billed as a PS5, Series X, S and PC only project - one pushing RT reflections and global illumination, improved character rendering, and more richly detailed open world areas than the original Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Jedi: Survivor pushes current-gen hardware then, so to what extent can Xbox One and PlayStation 4 hope to compete?
                          Read more

More...

Comment

• Stardew Valley creator Eric 'ConcernedApe' Barone has confirmed the release date for the console and mobile version of the game's 1.6 update.
                            Read more

More...

Comment

• Sony's eye-catching PlayStation 5 30th Anniversary Edition bundles were announced last week with a key component missing - the prices.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Final Fantasy 16 was released on PC last week and has set the fourth-highest concurrent player count for a Square Enix game on Steam.
                                Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X