No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Development on a follow-up to Lords of the Fallen is fully underway from developer Hexworks, according to the latest financial report from publisher CI Games.
    Read more

More...

Comment

• Poppy Playtime Chapter 4 will arrive in January and promises to be the most terrifying chapter yet, obviously.
      Read more

More...

Comment

• Hello! Welcome back to our regular feature where we write a little bit about some of the games we've been playing over the past few days. This week, we're preoccupied with castles, it seems. We visit one in real-life and then we make a few in make-believe land. We also show our appreciation for the sheer coolness of a brand new super-violent action game.
        Read more

More...

Comment

• Silent Hill 2 Remake is a bloody triumph.
          Read more

More...

Comment

• A month on from Eurogamer's previous report, GAME customers say they are still waiting to receive games they paid to pre-order, without the ability to cancel these orders online.

Read more

More...

Comment

• The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom may be the only Zelda game wherein Link steps aside to let Zelda take the leading role, but apparently that's one game too many for some Link aficionados who've learned how to restore his as the main character.
              Read more

More...

Comment

• Motion Twin's Windblown finally has an early access release date, and it's soon, too: 24th October, 2024.
                Read more

More...

Comment

• Tencent and Assassin's Creed maker Ubisoft are considering a buyout.
                  Read more

More...

Comment

• The Case of the Golden Idol is getting a little bit of a makeover.
                    Read more

More...

Comment

• I think it's fair to say that The Last of Us Part 2 Remastered is perhaps not the highest priority when it comes to receiving a PS5 Pro upgrade. Packing a reasonable 1440p60 and 4K30 performance split on base PS5 consoles, the game was already delivering a good visual experience on Sony's 2020 hardware - but there is a compromise between image fluidity and image clarity. Part 2's PS5 Pro outing seeks to eliminate that gap, aiming to deliver a 4K-like visual experience at a full-fat 60fps frame-rate target by using Sony's new machine learning PSSR upscaling solution. How does PSSR fare in our first extended look at the technology? Is this a good replacement for native 4K, or does it fall short of that lofty target?
                      Read more

More...

Comment

• Dragon Quest creator Yuji Horii has asked people not to "arbitrarily extract parts of comments for the purpose of reinforcing the legitimacy of your own opinion" after he was accused of blaming Western ratings board for having to put more modest clothing on characters in Dragon Quest 3 HD-2D Remake.
                        Read more

More...

Comment

• FromSoftware has announced a salary increase for its employees of "approximately" 11.8 percent. This increase will begin in April next year.
                          Read more

More...

Comment

• Palworld is, belatedly, now available in Japan on PlayStation 5.
                            Read more

More...

Comment

• Coming back to a game like Starfield - or indeed any Bethesda RPG - always begins with a series of inevitable questions. Where am I? What the heck am I doing again? And why can't I fast travel anywhere to get my bearings? Oh yes. It's because I'm over-encumbered. Again.
                              Read more

More...

Comment

• Diablo 4, which is developed by the Microsoft-owned Blizzard, will be getting the PS5 Pro Enhanced label on the release of Sony's console.
                                Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X