No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! Welcome back to our regular feature where we write a little bit about some of the games we've been playing over the past few days. This week, we feel the benefits of being positive to people we've never met, we enjoy our learnt skill in a game as we hunt for its platinum trophy, and we try out a bizarre game for Steam Next Fest.
    Read more

More...

Comment

• I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with arena fighters. My recent (one-star) Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash review is probably a decent example of that. Although I've come to loathe it in recent years, I actually have very fond memories of the genre. Coming home from school and mashing buttons in split-screen multiplayer was the norm for me, and my friends and I unanimously agreed that Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi was the cream of the arena fighter crop.
      Read more

More...

Comment

• A new UK-based studio founded by former Disco Elysium development staff is working on a detective role-playing game.

Read more

More...

Comment

• A spiritual successor to Disco Elysium is now in development from the leads of its cancelled sequel.
          Read more

More...

Comment

• Like a lot of Unreal Engine 5 games, Silent Hill 2 stutters and it stutters a lot. Why is it happening? Can it be fixed? Looking for answers on this, I found myself tumbling down a rabbit hole, with this game - and others based on Unreal Engine 5 - presenting issues even more concerning than big lurches on the frame-time graph. Shader compilation stutter? That's not an issue in Silent Hill 2. Traversal stutter? Well, unfortunately that is - and it's highly problematic. However, similar to Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, there's also animation stutter. Even if you manage to stabilise performance, it's still impossible to enjoy a smooth, consistent experience in Silent Hill 2. We have some idea of why it's happening and even a highly makeshift solution, but even so, UE5 continues to present issues that continue to pile up as game after game falls foul of them.

Read more

More...

Comment

• While the world waits, and waits, for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, a sequel that only ever seems further away - can you believe it was once scheduled for 2020? - I'm reminded of a vampire role-playing game that nearly passed me by. One of similar size and similar tone: thoughtful, brooding, dark. A game about drinking blood to sustain yourself and fighting demons, yes, but also about deciding what kind of vampire you want to be, and what kinds of morals you, as an undead being, want to have. Are you a monster, or are you a person still?
              Read more

More...

Comment

• Microsoft is reportedly set to significantly expand Xbox Cloud Gaming's capabilities next month, introducing the ability for Xbox players to stream any of their purchased games.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Microsoft has announced the return of its Xbox Partner Preview digital showcase, which will feature "around 25 minutes" of games when it airs this Thursday, 17th October.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Bungie has unveiled Destiny: Rising, a free-to-play mobile version of its sci-fi shooter series developed in collaboration with Chinese publisher NetEase, that's set to receive a "limited access closed alpha test" on iOS and Android this November.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 will be playable (in beta) with Xbox Cloud Gaming on day one.
                      Read more

More...

Comment

• Starbreeze - the developer behind the beleaguered Payday 3 - has likened its release to being a rock band when "the whole stage just collapsed and everyone left".
                        Read more

More...

Comment

• Craig Duncan, the head of Microsoft studio Rare, will become the new head of Xbox Game Studios as current boss Alan Hartman retires.
                          Read more

More...

Comment

• It's hard to pinpoint when I became middle-aged, but I'm pretty sure it was the moment I watched and enjoyed The Detectorists. On the surface, it's a fairly twee tale about a pair of friends who love the bond their love of metal detecting gives them, but look deeper and you'll find a treasure trove of human emotion and life. I'm hoping that's what Morgan: Metal Detective will offer. The Steam Next Fest demo, available now, is a little short, but there's promise here.
                            Read more

More...

Comment

• UPDATE 11.08pm: Argos has confirmed "some" orders for PlayStation 5's 30th Anniversary Edition have been cancelled, saying affected purchases were "processed incorrectly".

Read more

More...

Comment

• GTA Online's time-limited zombie mode is here and players cannot get enough of it.
                                Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X