No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we all still be here in 2027, Arma 4 is set to launch then.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Hazelight Studios has teased its next project, and by tease I really do mean tease, as the developer has left me with more questions than answers.
      Read more

More...

Comment

• BioShock and Borderlands publisher 2K has announced Project Ethos, a new "roguelike hero shooter" dreamt up by Michael Condrey, the former co-founder of Call of Duty studio Sledgehammer Games.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Unity has today launched its new engine globally, Unity 6, which its CEO wants "at the heart of game development for years to come".
          Read more

More...

Comment

• We've already touched on the disappointing state in which the Until Dawn remake arrived on PS5 back in DF Weekly #183, but how does the narrative horror game fare on PC - and have its rough edges been smoothed out on both platforms with subsequent patches?
            Read more

More...

Comment

• Join us right here to watch this today's Xbox Partner Preview showcase, which kicks off this evening at 6pm UK time.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Let's face it, a lot of the games taking part in this October's Steam Next Fest don't give off the best first impression. Promo art suggests a cinematic adventure for the ages, the screenshots depict a few stick-like characters stuck in a graphical nightmare from the 1980s. There are some real gems to find, but there's a lot of chaff. Is This Game Trying to Kill Me? stands out as a real highlight. A creepy blend of escape room realism and retro dungeon crawling. I might, in fact, be in love with what developer Stately Snail is offering here.
                Read more

More...

Comment

• Colourful and chaotic marital platformer It Takes Two has now sold over 20m copies since its release in 2021.
                  Read more

More...

Comment

• Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 is set to release in just over a week, however it will not launch in Kuwait.
                    Read more

More...

Comment

• Analogue has unveiled its next console, the Analogue 3D, that allows users to play original N64 cartridges in 4K.
                      Read more

More...

Comment

• Forgive me reader, but I'm going to reference a tweet. The other day I saw someone I don't know talking about films, and it said: "There is a loss in going from Cronenberg, who is obsessively steeped in Heidegger, McLuhan & Freud, to his legions of imitators, who are obsessively steeped in Cronenberg, giallo & The Shining." They may or may not have been right (reading between the lines, they were probably talking about The Substance, which is a film I haven't seen yet - and hear is very good! - but which is kind of beside the point anyway).
                        Read more

More...

Comment

• Bloober Team's Silent Hill 2 remake, which released earlier this month, has already managed to shift an impressive number of copies.
                          Read more

More...

Comment

• NetEase and Marvel Games have announced Marvel Mystic Mayhem, a team-based tactical RPG headed to smartphones.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Former PlayStation exec Shawn Layden has discussed the state of the games industry, stating there's a "collapse of creativity" and that relying on blockbusters is "a death sentence".
                              Read more

More...

Comment

• Bloober Team has released a new patch for its Silent Hill 2 Remake, taking aim at a number of gameplay and technical issues across both PC and PlayStation 5.
                                Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X