No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no additional story content on the cards for Marvel's Spider-Man 2.
    Read more

More...

Comment

• Atomfall, the forthcoming British Fallout-like game from Sniper Elite studio Rebellion, has received a new trailer detailing more of its setting and gameplay.
      Read more

More...

Comment

• Elijah Wood is set to star as Dr Jonathan Crane (aka Scarecrow) in Camouflaj's upcoming VR game, Batman: Arkham Shadow.
        Read more

More...

Comment

• Information on Nintendo's upcoming Switch Online Playtest Program has leaked online.
          Read more

More...

Comment

• Valve won't be releasing a new Steam Deck console each year because "that's kind of not really fair to your customers".
            Read more

More...

Comment

• Indie horror developer Bloober Team says its done making "shitty" games.
              Read more

More...

Comment

• The team behind "Stardew Valley meets Skyrim" viral hit Hawthorn are "developing this game from [their] personal pockets".
                Read more

More...

Comment

• Physical editions of Black Myth Wukong are on the way.
                  Read more

More...

Comment

• It's been almost two weeks since fans were welcomed back to Silent Hill again, but as yet, there's still no remedy for a glitch that's soft-locking some players' progress towards the end of the Brookhaven Hospital level in Silent Hill 2 Remake.
                    Read more

More...

Comment

• Cloud Imperium has dropped an extended gameplay reveal of its upcoming Star Citizen spin-off, Squadron 42, which will release in 2026.
                      Read more

More...

Comment

• Upcoming horror darling Holstin has had a few demos since it was first announced at the tail end of 2022, which its Steam Next Fest demo handily collates into a single download for you, splitting them into puzzle and combat sequences. Admittedly, I got stuck halfway through the puzzle one, so I booted up its Steam forums to lose a bit of Guides Writer cred in search of the solution - but I was surprised to see so much negativity on show. Some harsh words were thrown at its combat demo in particular, and a little wave of disappointment hit me at the prospect of yet another survival horror game with lacklustre combat. Then, I played the combat demo for myself, and came to a major realisation. Namely, that Holstin's enjoyment will almost certainly depend on how much you still like classic survival horror design, as opposed to how much you think you still like classic survival horror design.
                        Read more

More...

Comment

• UPDATE: DF Clips has now been updated with more PS5 Pro capture, this time with more from our Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart session. And do please enjoy the anecdote of completing an entire day of capture on site at Sony HQ, only to find that the Samsung 870 EVO SSD we were using corrupted on the very final shot we took, meaning we had to return the following week with an HDMI 2.1 splitter and two Atomos 4K ProRes recording devices. Both of which worked just fine throughout the day, naturally.
                          Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X