NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden Identified, and Interviewed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden Identified, and Interviewed

Edward Snowden gives his side of the story.

The source of the NSA leaks have finally been identified, and 29 year old Edward Snowden has come forward as the man responsible. Snowden went on record during an interview with The Guardian, and he answered several questions to help us understand his motivation behind the leaks, and what he hopes it will accomplish.
    Snowden describes himself as a classic whistleblower, motivated only by a sense of civic duty. "I think the sense of outrage that has been expressed is justified," Snowden told The Guardian. "It has given me hope that, no matter what happens to me, the outcome will be positive for America. I do not expect to see home again, though that is what I want."
    Perhaps the most shocking part of the interview was his assessment of how the NSA handles electronic surveillance. Snowden claims that "the NSA specifically targets the communications of everyone. It ingests them by default." Snowden’s confession comes after ten years of government service, and a record that is difficult to discredit. When asked what he thinks will come of making his identity public he responded simply “nothing good”. "I could be rendered by the CIA. I could have people come after me. Or any of the third-party partners. They work closely with a number of other nations. Or they could pay off the Triads. Any of their agents or assets."
    Follow Justin on Twitter or on Google+

More...
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com

Auto Club Revolution - Developer Diary 1

The Auto Club Revolution production team including Christoph Vietzke, Executive Producer at Eutechnyx, explains what the Wet Road conditions has brought to the title, how it changes gameplay and what it offers players both new and old.

Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at GameSpot

"Auto Club Revolution - Developer Diary 1" was posted by Marco Martinez on Thu, 06 Jun 2013 11:42:19 -0700

More...

Comment

Working...
    X