HP Elitebook Revolve Convertible Laptop Gets Broadwell Treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP Elitebook Revolve Convertible Laptop Gets Broadwell Treatment

Dear HP, where is the New Year’s resolution?

The launch of the third iteration of Hewlett-Packard’s Elitebook Revolve 810 tablet-laptop hybrid appears imminent, with the convertible’s official product page recently going live on the company’s website. There are two things that stand out in the upcoming Elitebook Revolve 810 G3’s spec sheet: the switch to Intel’s 5th generation Broadwell processors and HP’s refusal to move beyond the 1366 x 768 display resolution that the original debuted with in 2013.
    Available with a choice of Core i3, Core i5, or Core i7 Broadwell chips, the Revolve 810 G3 isn’t an awful lot different from its predecessor, the G2 (and for that matter even the G1), when it comes to design. This magnesium-clad convertible has a spill-resistant keyboard and has been designed to meet MIL-STD 810G standards, according to its official page.
    Weighing 3.1 pounds and measuring 11.2 x 8.3 x 0.87 inches, the G3 will come with 4GB or 8GB of onboard RAM (expandable up to 12GB), up to 512GB of solid-state storage, integrated Intel HD 5500 graphics, two USB 3.0 ports, DisplayPort 1.2, microSD and a 720p HD camera. The choice of operating systems includes Windows 7 Professional, 8.1 or 8.1 Pro. In a bit of a letdown, the G3’s 11.6-inch multitouch LED display has the same 1366 x 768 resolution as the previous two Revolve 810 iterations.
    No word on pricing or availability yet.
    Follow Pulkit on Google+

More...
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com
Working...
X