Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nvidia's Giving Away Witcher 3 Codes with Select GeForce GTX 900 Series Graphics Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvidia's Giving Away Witcher 3 Codes with Select GeForce GTX 900 Series Graphics Card

A little gaming bribery never hurt anyone

After the fiasco with Nvidia's GeForce GTX 970 graphics card and the way it handles the last .5GB of its onboard 4GB of memory, Nvidia could use a bit of positive press. One of the best ways to do that is to dangle something shiney in front of the public, like an anticipated game. So, available now for a limited time, customers who buy a select GeForce GTX 980, 970, and 960 graphics card, or a GTX 970M or above notebook, will receive a code for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Nvidia announced today.
    "Over my 10-plus years at Nvidia, I’ve seen, worked with, and played countless games. Few stand out to me as deserving of the term epic. The Witcher: Wild Hunt is one of those titles," Nvidia's Leslie Pirritano stated in a blog post. "Developer CD Projekt Red has provided gamers with an epic story, an epic adventure, and epic graphics. The untamed world of this action-adventure game is a graphics showcase, with stunning vistas and detailed characters. So, it’s exciting to me that we’re offering it to GeForce gamers as part of our new 'Undeniably Epic' bundle."
    Nvidia was also quick to point out that the upcoming title supports technologies like Nvidia HairWorks and PhysX, the first of which will add a level realism to the fur and hair of more than 50 monsters and characters in the game.
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is currently scheduled to release May 19, 2015. To grab a qualifying card, be sure to start you search here, which has links to participating vendors.
    Follow Paul on Google+, Twitter, and Facebook

More...
    ClanofIdiots.com Administrator
    PcGamingNetworks.com Co-owner
    webmaster@clanofidiots.com
Working...
X