X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• request coca cola

Dear Brothers,

After a good consider with the other two co-leaders we have the following conclusion:

The tag warring of coca cola on advice of vila kila was not a good choice of all two, that’s why there was a big misunderstanding because we have no clear rules. That's the choice the founders made when the clan was set up.
    The founders thought ; with too much rules it's not fun any more.
    However some times things has to be clear that’s why this thread.

1.Recruiting by |BoB| members is not allowed if you know somebody who like to join us contact a co-leader.
    2. Our clan is based on RTCW that's true but if members want to play ET or another game they are free to do that of course.
    3. This is a FUN clan we do not participate in any clan wars at this moment perhaps later.
    4. In the "clan world" it is NEVER allowed to put a tag on while you are not a member of that clan everybody should know that….

The co-leaders have decided to reject the membership of coca cola because of the following reason: Warring a tag from a clan while you are not a member of that clan shows that you are
    Irresponsible.
    That’s why we don't like to have you as a |BoB| member, sorry.
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

I can say many things on this but i want to keep it short ,
    show respect and you get respected tht's what life is about.

Comment

That was the only decission who was possible.

You are right, the clan rules are not so visible. But, but anybody nowes the rules (of wearing tags, join clans and so on).

There i come retourn to my first appreciation, (i think i was yesterday)
      he is not very clever.

PS: Tempel is a great map, but a bit difficult. Rick means with more soldiers the map will be really funny, loooooooool. 5 Sniper, 2 Mgs and 2 panzers. Ohhhhhh my good.

I think i have fear already.

Cu next my friends.

PS, PS: Our first wednesday is coming closer and closer......
      Its better to rule in hell, as to serve in heaven.
      http://members.chello.at/kleeblatt

Comment

Sorry for Coca cola but this is the way.

And yes Andy the map is great with more players maby we can try it on wensday ( looking forward to it

Hope to see many |BoB|'s there !!
        http://www.bob-gaming.com

Comment

"wearing tags when not a member shows no respect towards the clan the tag is from"
          thats an unwritten rule!!

i agree with the co leaders
          ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Re: request coca cola

Originally posted by |BoB| COR
            Dear Brothers,

After a good consider with the other two co-leaders we have the following conclusion:

The tag warring of coca cola on advice of vila kila was not a good choice of all two, that’s why there was a big misunderstanding because we have no clear rules. That's the choice the founders made when the clan was set up.
            The founders thought ; with too much rules it's not fun any more.
            However some times things has to be clear that’s why this thread.

1.Recruiting by |BoB| members is not allowed if you know somebody who like to join us contact a co-leader.
            2. Our clan is based on RTCW that's true but if members want to play ET or another game they are free to do that of course.

3. This is a FUN clan we do not participate in any clan wars at this moment perhaps later.
            4. In the "clan world" it is NEVER allowed to put a tag on while you are not a member of that clan everybody should know that….

The co-leaders have decided to reject the membership of coca cola because of the following reason: Warring a tag from a clan while you are not a member of that clan shows that you are
            Irresponsible.
            That’s why we don't like to have you as a |BoB| member, sorry.

I could not say this better cor, good job !!

Comment

Thanks to you and Rik of course.
              Don't forget we did it toghetter for the clan moatje!!
              Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
              Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
              Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Working...
              X