X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seawall Battery

Dear brothers,

There is something I want to say about this map and the game in general, this map is a hard one for the allies, nobody can argue with that I guess.

If there are 7 players on the map and there are four ad axis side and three on allies side on the beach, what's the FUN of it?
    I was one of the players on allies side and let me tell you it was not FUN.

On my questions if someone could come over nobody responded several times I did this request but all we gett was airstrikes and airstrikes 4 versus 3 is normally hard to do and the more on that map.

Andi, me and [BiA] privat Ryan did our best to convinced you to make the teams equal toward eachother we did our best to make it a fair fight but nobody was replying

You can say well it's only a game....and we had FUN but the intention of our clan is that we ALL have fun not only the team with the most players. What do you prove with it, that you are good or great?

We are good and great if we all take care of our brothers on the field and give them comfort and help them when they are in trouble.
    Let's promise each other that we all think about that the next time ok?

Don't forget our name guys we are the BAND of BROTHERS
    Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

you need a good teamwork and the allies wil win on the beach lol
    rtcw nurd

Comment

Never

4 AXIS (4 of the best |BoB|'s) against 3 ALLIES on that map????

Impossible!!!!

The old wolf

Comment

maybe it was better if we played 6 against andi (NOC)???

LOL
        ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB| Michael
          maybe it was better if we played 6 against andi (NOC)???

LOL
          lmao

I have to go with Cor that map is anti allies
          And yes on that map it's got to be 3 Axis against 4 Allies if we are with 7 on the server.

Keep it Fun guy's
          http://www.bob-gaming.com

Comment

i don't agree totaly because i love it when they come over on the beach and if i'm playing covert opps .i steal the uniform and go to the back so i can open the door for my team and then they loose .
            wheeehooo .

Comment

Drnono ...erverybody knows that, so en trust me noboddy will jump over !!!!!

Comment

When was it, Cor. Monday i was on beach on axis side, after many requests - i changed to the allies side. Unfortonaly was it not possible to tell the axis players ( i tell 100 x please no airstrikes and so on, and no spawnkilling) to play fair.

We was 2 vs 3, after i was an panzer, i went out without a word. I was also a little bit angry.

I try to play fair. Ok, i make also mistakes, but i try it to play fair.

Proposal: The Allies should have to play with less people, or the axis leutnant is only only only responsible for ammo.

From now an, if the allies to less, i change immediately.

I know the problem.

Back your pardon, if i was not so attentiv, but please consider that i have always demos run, i cant read the messages, without open the console. Sorry for my mistakes.

With greetings

PS:What do you prove with it, that you are good or great?

What do you mean with it, do you mean myself. - Andi

Last edited by |BoB|NOCOONSNO(AUT); 10-01-2003, 07:01 PM.
                Its better to rule in hell, as to serve in heaven.
                http://members.chello.at/kleeblatt

Comment

My friend,

Read this again.This sentense is not against you but about you.

Andi, me and [BiA] privat Ryan did our best to convinced you to make the teams equal toward eachother we did our best to make it a fair fight but nobody was replying.

It has nothing to do AGAINST you, you also wanted to play on equal terms.
                  You proposhed to your team to get us with knife's only remember? LoooooooL

The only thing I wanted to say to all is even the teams and go and help the weak, if you think they need help than go for it.

No hard feelings against nobody we are Brothers.
                  Last edited by COR[NL]; 10-02-2003, 07:12 AM.

The old wolf

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB|c@rphunter
                    Drnono ...erverybody knows that, so en trust me noboddy will jump over !!!!!
                    hehe im noboddy
                    ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

hey guys, i wasn't in the game when cor had "his bad moment" but do now this, always, when teams are uneven, one more on offence then ,on defence, everybody should now that,.....

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB| ducboy
                        hey guys, i wasn't in the game when cor had "his bad moment" but do now this, always, when teams are uneven, one more on offence then ,on defence, everybody should now that,.....

V41

Comment

Originally posted by |BoB| ducboy

Not everyboddy knows this!!!

Comment

Maybe the next time they know ok?

The old wolf

Comment

Friends, i ll try to make it equal.

But consider, if possible, i want to stay in team with TGH.

We play together since 2 years, we know the tactic from each other, we play very well together.

4 against 4 or 5 against 5 is ok, but 4 to 3, then we will take a change.

Sorry for the incident on beach weeks ago, we will learn. And the fun will be there. WE are BoBs and we want fun.
                              Lets rock....................
                              Its better to rule in hell, as to serve in heaven.
                              http://members.chello.at/kleeblatt

Comment

Working...
                              X