A Funny Thing Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Funny Thing Happened

I went to play SoF online, i go to a server called NetworkMadness NO LAG, i saw a dude called *AOD*RobSonbie not sure of the name, but he was *AOD*, so i went "is AOD army of darkness", and he went "yes", so i asked him if he knew sin, he went "no i dont", and I told him "I know a clan called AoD", and he went "yes I've heard of them they suck..." so i told him "no they dont", and he said "we made a clanmatch with them and we woop them", so i said "in whitch game, SoF or Wolf", and he told me "I dont remember", so i went "WTF, u were in a clan match and u dont know what game was it in, lol", and he went silent, lol , and after a while he told me "well that game was a while ago i want there", ohh I told him, well AoD has been arround for 4 or 6 moths, I have my bro sin in the messenger, maybe i can ask him and u can have a clan match to see who rules ", and he went "well i got go, but ill be here in a bit", so i went "well maybe ill see u arround so u can tell me what happened", he recluted a dude in the server and said he was going to be the next day... it was funny, cause well u can fell he is lying, and btw, he sucked ...
    LOL
    Last edited by [BiA] MavericK; 07-06-2003, 12:04 PM.
    Learn on other people mistakes.....
    You can never make them all!!!!

Woo hoo MavericK

Comment

Hahaha! That's funny Mav!

Let me tell you all..I did a worldwide clan search for Army of Darkness, and there are no RtCW clans by that name...Now there are 2 other AoD, but it stands for something else..(Angels of Death, and Advancing in the Opposite Direction)

But this does not suprise me to hear this...There are already imposter |AoD| running amuck...I saw myself the other day...

Attached Files
      Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 07-06-2003, 06:54 PM.

Comment

you know some one did it to me, a few weeks ago also but when i asked him about he changed his name. He was cool about it, he said he was doing it to __ck with newbies; then he changed his name to someone else and started following them around it was quite comical
        0l\lLy L4m3r5 5p34l< L33t

Comment

I was once in a server where they all had the name MasterMind, and guess what, the server name was MasterMind too. Now I was the only one who was in a clan ([DFF] at that moment). They all were very noobified players, but it was very confusing to see: You killed MasterMind all the time
          [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

is it me or was there a guy called (bia) lt john on hp2 he never does any thing he sits by the enemy obj as an engie and doesnt bother to plant what an uber tard

Comment

like your avatar havocide
              For i have become the destroyer of worlds

Comment

Working...
              X