This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by |BoB| Michael
    this is so cool,try ithttp://www.heavy.com/current/games/bondage/bondage.html
    Laughin my fat ass off

Comment

• So, bondage bunnies eh?
      Perhaps it's a good game
      Although not as good as RTCW
      More people like that

Comment

• Wonderboy it all depends what floats your boat

Comment

• It's funny how people always want the last post, me I don't care if this is ever the last post. It's not like this is ever going to be the last post, the last post shall never happen until the last post, but even then who's to say that will be the last post. For all I know this could be the last post, or maybe the next post shall be the last, maybe the one before this was meant to be the last post, maybe it was even the last post until this one, which is now the last post, but was never meant to be the last post because the last post is going to be the next post, but then again it's so hard to say when the last post will happen because no one ever knows when the last post will appear, what happens if the last post is late, will the last post meet itself or will it realise that indeed it is the last post, and cancel the next post, because then that one will be the last post and not the one before it, otherwise know as the last post. But then again as I said, I don't care if this is the last post because maybe the next post is meant to be the last post, it's hard thinking ahead of the last post because ten posts ahead could be the last post, but the next nine posts that are pretending to be the last post, and each one could off set the last post, so instead of number ten being the last post it could get to number five for the last post, and totally throw off number six to become the last post and then number ten would stay at number ten and never be the last post, then what will happen to the last post, but hey what do I can about the last post, it’s not like this is it or ever will be the last post!

Comment

• :O
            Learn on other people mistakes.....
            You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

• Haha..Put the voice of Charlie Brown to all that and it's funny lol..
              It's like a lost episode I never saw before...

"It's the last post Charlie Brown"
              Last edited by |AoD| SiN; 08-01-2003, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• <---- Still a flaming spammer
                POST!!
                [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

• Originally posted by |AoD|ThunderBalls
                  It's funny how people always want the last post, me I don't care if this is ever the last post. It's not like this is ever going to be the last post, the last post shall never happen until the last post, but even then who's to say that will be the last post. For all I know this could be the last post, or maybe the next post shall be the last, maybe the one before this was meant to be the last post, maybe it was even the last post until this one, which is now the last post, but was never meant to be the last post because the last post is going to be the next post, but then again it's so hard to say when the last post will happen because no one ever knows when the last post will appear, what happens if the last post is late, will the last post meet itself or will it realise that indeed it is the last post, and cancel the next post, because then that one will be the last post and not the one before it, otherwise know as the last post. But then again as I said, I don't care if this is the last post because maybe the next post is meant to be the last post, it's hard thinking ahead of the last post because ten posts ahead could be the last post, but the next nine posts that are pretending to be the last post, and each one could off set the last post, so instead of number ten being the last post it could get to number five for the last post, and totally throw off number six to become the last post and then number ten would stay at number ten and never be the last post, then what will happen to the last post, but hey what do I can about the last post, it’s not like this is it or ever will be the last post!
                  Bertie,

Are you a postman????? (that is in normal life)
                  Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                  Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                  Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

• Originally posted by |BoB| COR
                    Bertie,

Are you a postman????? (that is in normal life)
                    Cor as you know i do post spam, and also delivery spam to mail boxes, so yes i guess i am a postman :P

Comment

• Originally posted by |AoD|ThunderBalls
                      It's funny how people always want the last post, me I don't care if this is ever the last post. It's not like this is ever going to be the last post, the last post shall never happen until the last post, but even then who's to say that will be the last post. For all I know this could be the last post, or maybe the next post shall be the last, maybe the one before this was meant to be the last post, maybe it was even the last post until this one, which is now the last post, but was never meant to be the last post because the last post is going to be the next post, but then again it's so hard to say when the last post will happen because no one ever knows when the last post will appear, what happens if the last post is late, will the last post meet itself or will it realise that indeed it is the last post, and cancel the next post, because then that one will be the last post and not the one before it, otherwise know as the last post. But then again as I said, I don't care if this is the last post because maybe the next post is meant to be the last post, it's hard thinking ahead of the last post because ten posts ahead could be the last post, but the next nine posts that are pretending to be the last post, and each one could off set the last post, so instead of number ten being the last post it could get to number five for the last post, and totally throw off number six to become the last post and then number ten would stay at number ten and never be the last post, then what will happen to the last post, but hey what do I can about the last post, it’s not like this is it or ever will be the last post!
                      I was thinking a few days ago at work that I could see light at the end of the tunnel. But it was some fecker with a torch bringing me more work.

Is that irony?

But at some point, some time in future I will get the last post.

And every time this thread goes a bit quite I type "I have the last post" and would you adam and eve it, I no longer have the last post and loads of people post just to prove me wrong.

It still makes me smile every time I do this.
                      lol

Comment

• Your welcome to the last post, but 3 is the magic number

Comment

• And beside that Steve if you wan't the last post first you have to go to Ireland and kill Bertie LoooooL
                          I promised to replace Michael on this spam ( he is my life) because he is on vacation but I realise I can never replace him he is unique LooooooL
                          Last edited by COR[NL]; 08-01-2003, 07:25 PM.
                          Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                          Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                          Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

• ........Thankfully :P

Comment

• Originally posted by |BoB| COR
                              And beside that Steve if you wan't the last post first you have to go to Ireland and kill Bertie LoooooL
                              One concept I have not explored.

So Bertie where did you say you live!
                              lol

Comment

• Roll on page 50, i don't like the way this page is going :P

Comment

Working...
                                X