X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wayhey

LALALALALA...
    <Woman>: Get a life!
    <Man>: A life?! Cool!! Where can i download one?!
    POST!!
    [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

LOL

Comment

In 2012 08 OCT 29 13:00 Voices Online micro-blog Wang Xiaodi I want to comment ( 0) size : small bus seat to the elderly man was transferred to the 10 year-old grandson Ji ( reporter Wang Xiaodi Zhang Zhaoqiang correspondent ) 77 bus on a young man to 70-year-old woman so that the seat ,but backed out ,this why? The old passenger seat to his more than 10 year old grandson .
      I feel the old man too spoiled her grandson ,and her grandson already many years old 10 ,this seat is not to let it . The boy says .According to the 77 driver Li Wenwen memories, 25, 9 in the morning ,she drove a bus running to the new house,abercrombie, heard the compartment has argued .
      When she came to the car parked behind when ,ralph lauren,see a young boy and a 70 year old woman in a dispute over what ,lad mouth kept saying still do not give it to you . According to the pilot , sitting in the seat is not sick and elderly pregnancy box .
      After careful inquiry is informed ,he heard the original driver seat is according to the tone and saw the old lady came up to him ,he said to the old man you take me ,who knows the old man does not sit ,but turned to behind the grandson ,the boy looks old grandson were more than 10 years ,and looks very strong ,then reminded the old lady said seat to her .
      But the old lady will not thank, but also kept coaxing grandson .See the old lady is perhaps the grandson too spoiled, then the boy is not happy ,burberry,will once again remind seat to old lady sitting .
      The old lady is not happy , you said to me ,you will leave me alone who sat . Young man may feel the seat ,but make yourself very embarrassed ,so a bit .In Li Wenwen under the coordination of hand thanks guys find in helping others ,and advised the old lady a since others let down seat ,eventually old grandson and let grandma sat in the seat .
      Lawyers said who first .Who has the right to the use of temporary reporters yesterday thousands of Shandong Shun law firm Wang Wei lawyers ,louboutin,for this he said , the same is to buy a ticket to the passenger ,polo ralph lauren,according to the order ,who first car seats ,who has temporary possession of the use of right .
      Wang Wei lawyers said ,if I have to give it a legal definition of ,then in accordance with the general principles of the civil law in the relevant provisions ,doudoune moncler,the boys will be for this seat in the temporary use rights conceded the old lady ,at the same time the old lady also agreed to accept a seat ,when the actual transfer when, according to this view ,man would not be able to the right to use the disposable seat .
      But itself passengers to VIP passengers seat is based on a pair of his moral requirements ,to the young man seat behavior should be affirmed, the elderly will this loving behavior shifts to own more than 10 years of age the grandson is not appropriate .
      The public perception of the old man gave up his seat to the young grandson on respect for the elderly is the seat to this matter ,many people think ,louboutin pas cher, the first man should from morally bound man seat behavior ,should say thanks ,jordan pas cher,give youth moral affirmation and evaluation .
      Miss Liu said , this seat is the young man saw the older ,action inconvenience, active to the old man ,but the old man gave his grandson in the seat ,I think it is the boys do not respect .
      Because if the old man were present ,the young man may never gave up his seat to a 10 years old boy .His love to clear ,polo ralph lauren,the old man why let this love turn . Citizen king gentleman thinks,air jordan, there are a lot of people are very spoiled child, no one said distressed children is wrong ,abercrombie and fitch,but I think it should be in the public occasions ,better convergence point comparatively well .
      Others give you seats ,because you have a distressed his grandson would stand on its own will let him sit ,then goes to give others a signal is I stand nothing ,it is not necessary to make the seat .
      Please respect the business attitude of seat who love boys give seats to the elderly ,the elderly because of distressed grandchildren regardless of fellow feeling will seat to grandchildren ,which makes his fellow heart felt very uncomfortable ,that their love is not respected ,and both sides had an argument .
      The old man would rather stand with his grandson an seats ,if as a spectator is perfectly understandable for ,the old man itself does not need this seat .Of course, there is nothing wrong with grandma loves his grandson ,but in this particular situation ,the love of many inappropriate expression .
      Others since clear seats are offered you ,why not embrace ,also repeatedly stressed that this seat has been to me ,you who sit me , let anyone hear feel for others is a disrespect .
      No law passengers must seat,moncler, seat is therefore more moral obligations ,since rise to moral level, so the act on special passenger seat and it should have a moral constraint ,as offered a seat one should know how to respect and gratitude ,the only way to make bus compartment to be harmonious ,burberry soldes,also between people can more and less anger .
      Related articles:

http://www.baottle.net/forum.php?mod...age=1#pid37576

http://bbs.xchuizi.com/forum.php?mod...age=1#pid39543

S. forces stationed in Australia turns does not mean that the US troops in the country to build base, "Australia has no military base, it will not change."Australian Defence Minister Stephen · Smith put us in Australia deployment called beauty o 61 year alliance "a historic day".

Comment

Working...
      X