Trollhattan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trollhattan

[] global network comprehensive report according to European Inautonews reported, because the Saab brand property and funding issues, the Swedish national electric car company (by Chinese and Japanese investors consisting of the group's acquisition of Saab's case) by delay.
    In June, the Swedish National Electric Company (NEVS) to obtain most of the right to purchase Saab assets,maillot de foot pas cher.NEVS is Japan,louboutin, Sweden and China shares joint venture formed consortium to purchase Saab,jordan pas cher, except the existing controversy all the assets of 9-5 technology,moncler sito ufficiale.
    At the same time,air jordan, NEVS also announced that it would be in Trollhattan (Trollhattan) to build new factories and production of a series of electric vehicles,piumini moncler, and with the help of Saab's existing 9-3 platform and Japanese power system production its first electric car,jordan.
    Perhaps this is the reason for the delay of M & a plan last week.The United States of Holland GM and Spyker cars due to inability to agree to give up the acquisition of Saab,burberry, now because the Saab brand logo controversial also makes the Saab NEVS acquisition plan to,moncler.
    It is reported,burberry soldes, NEVS only in Scania truck and Saab Airlines agreed to continue to use the Saab brand name,moncler.Saab Airlines is currently not in mind,louboutin pas cher, and Scania truck directly to NEVS using Saab logo.Saab acquisition case dispute seems difficult to ring down the curtain.
    Related articles:

including me

Geese flying south

let me disappear

Noda said during a debate with Shinzo Abe, president of the main opposition Liberal Democratic Party (LDP), at parliament that "I think I could dissolve the Lower House Friday" if the LDP makes promises on issues including electoral system reform, according to Kyodo News reports.
Working...
X