what do i do to get into the clan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do i do to get into the clan?

i already emailed you and you replyed so what now.... and also is there a specific color that the clan uses for names? or like a "default" color? also do you offer training for those who need it?

yes we will offer training we want the clan to be creative so make it any color under the rainbow if u need help ask me i figuered out a lot of et even how to get on top of the anti tank guns on oasis... he he he i love doing that
    www.freewebs.com/maw-clan
    Maw are you home?

Comment

clubber i hope you see this this guy is in the clan dude and if clubber see's this dude you name will have maw in the front of it k? dude
      Maw are you home?

Comment

o.... ok, hey is it like you have it like this MaW ZidaneIX2? because to me that looks kinda boring, i think you should do it like other clans out there, maybe like this :|MaW|: thats cool or stuff like that and also what server are you on i want to check it out

Comment

ya u can do that if u want it did not work for me in game so i just did not put the lil marks there
          Maw are you home?

Comment

hmmmm i wonder why it didnt work for you

Comment

lol nice avatar telemarketer,,,,When i seen the full version i was waiting for the dork to fall over or crack the camera LOL
              Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

lol
                Maw are you home?

Comment

Working...
                X