No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't quite decide if Antonblast is destructive genius or just a little bit too chaotic for its own good. Following in Wario's preferred mode of 2D platforming - aka: slamming Anton's thick shoulders, gritted chin and whirling, Taz the Tasmanian Devil-style hurricane legs into every obstacle going rather than a polite bop on the head a la Mario, Antonblast is big on screenshake, exploding paraphernalia and pinballing through levels like a raging battering ram. It's wonderfully frenetic, as the two levels in its Steam Next Fest demo make plain.
    Read more

More...

Comment

• Hello! Welcome back to our regular feature where we write a little bit about some of the games we've been playing over the past few days. We've moved this to a regular Saturday slot to give it a little more time to breathe - appologies if you came looking for it on Friday. This week, we tackle some puzzles while holidaying in a cabin, we go back to a game that had been forgotten about, and try to find some grip during a sharp turn on snow. What have you been playing?
      Read more

More...

Comment

• With the first anniversary of Spider-Man 2's PS5 release just days away, developer Insomniac has announced the acclaimed superhero sequel will launch for PC on 30th January next year.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Following yesterday's first proper Subnautica 2 reveal, developer Unknown Worlds has given some early hints at what players can expect when the underwater survival adventure launches into early access next year. Multiplayer support and "several biomes" will feature on day one, but there's plenty of time to evolve given early access is expected to last "about 2 to 3 years."

Read more

More...

Comment

• 33 Immortals - the 33-player co-op action roguelike from Spiritfarer studio Thunder Lotus - has been delayed into next year, as it "needs a little bit more time in the oven before it's ready".

Read more

More...

Comment

• I'm drawn to the ocean, whether it's watching programmes about the big blue mystery that covers most of our world to spending days swimming in the sea when on vacation or listening to crashing waves to relax. Something about the ocean is deeply soothing to me. So when I saw there was a Steam Next Fest demo for Cat Clean Ocean, I dove at the chance to give it a shot to try and find a few moments of calm among the stress and chaos of everyday life - and I was not disappointed.
              Read more

More...

Comment

• Fallout: London - the fan-made game-sized mod for Fallout 4 that plops users down in Blighty for a spot of post-nuclear action - is honing in on an impressive milestone.
                Read more

More...

Comment

• Activision says it has "disabled a workaround" to a cheat detection system in Modern Warfare 3 and Warzone that was incorrectly targeting some "legitimate" players.
                  Read more

More...

Comment

• Sony has lost its fight to prevent third party add-ons being sold for PlayStation games.
                    Read more

More...

Comment

• Sony has released its new customisable Welcome Hub for PlayStation 5 in the UK.
                      Read more

More...

Comment

• Phantom Blade Zero's producer believes authentic cultural themes are important for games and shouldn't be diluted for a global audience.
                        Read more

More...

Comment

• Star Wars Outlaws will get a Steam release next month, having previously only been available on Ubisoft and Epic's PC storefronts.
                          Read more

More...

Comment

• Haven't we all dreamed about running away? Tossing all of your responsibilities into the bin, emptying your bank account, burning off your fingerprints and vanishing into the unknown? Maybe that's just me. Still, whether it be a desire for adventure, longing for a more peaceful existence or the need to live in a place lacking security cameras, I'm sure the thought has crossed all of our minds at least once.
                            Read more

More...

Comment

• Metaphor: ReFantazio and Persona director Katsura Hashino has said he avoids reading fan feedback to protect his mental health.
                              Read more

More...

Comment

• Fullbright, the studio behind the likes of Gone Home and Tacoma, has released its next game in early access.
                                Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X