No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloober Team creative director and lead designer for Silent Hill 2 Remake has confirmed the psychological horror game will take 16-18 hours to complete on average, but teased that it will take "more than 20 hours" for players to find "everything that [the team] put into the game and things we've hidden for you".
    In a message posted to X/Twitter, Mateusz Lenart hinted that even that kind of run time would likely not include "the new game plus and all the endings".
    He then posted a string of six emojis, all of which Silent Hill 2 fans will instantly recognise as nods to the game's original six endings.
    Read more

More...

Comment

• Supermassive Games and Behaviour have given us all another look at The Casting of Frank Stone, the upcoming interactive horror game set in the world of Dead by Daylight.
      This latest peek at the game - which debuted at Gamescom - introduced "several unique and never-seen-before features in a Supermassive game".
      This includes a feature known as Cutting Room Floor, which allows players to go back to key story decisions, and then follow different paths or look for any collectables yet to be found. This feature can be unlocked by either purchasing the Deluxe edition of the game, or by completing the game for the first time.
      Read more

More...

Comment

• Black Myth: Wukong continues to attract record-breaking numbers of players, establishing itself as the most-viewed game on Chinese livestreaming platforms on its first day of release.
        According to Niko Partners analyst Daniel Ahmad, that's a new record to go alongside its newly-minted accolade of being the most popular single-player game by peak concurrent users (PCCU) in Steam history.
        Ahmad also points out that this success isn't just limited to digital, either.
        Read more

More...

Comment

• Nintendo has confirmed it's shutting down Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp at the end of the year, shifting focus to a "paid version of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp" which will release "in the future".
          The current free iteration of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - which has been running for seven years - will close at 3pm UK time on 28th November 2024. In a statement, the developer/publisher said it would share more information about the premium game in October 2024, and thanked players for their "patience and understanding".
          Read more

More...

Comment

• Thunderful has confirmed A Lost in Random: The Eternal Die is on the way to Nintendo Switch, PC, and current-gen systems next year.
            Lost in Random: The Eternal Die will "introduce the next chapter in the eerie and twisted Lost in Random universe, with players adventuring at The Queen of Random through new riveting and beautifully crafted realms, immersive isometric combat and colourful creatures around every corner."
            Read more

More...

Comment

• As they like to do, the bundle building team at Humble has built up another bundle.
              This one is its Resident Evil Decades of Horror bundle, which comprises 11 games from the series, including every mainline instalment.
              The bundle's featured games are as follows:
              Read more

More...

Comment

• A sequel to Wilmot's Warehouse has been announced, sparking quite a bit of excitement from Eurogamer's deputy editor Chris Tapsell.
                It's called Wilmot Works it Out, and is all about "completing beautiful images and hanging them in your house", which sounds quite charming.
                According to the official blurb, Wilmot likes to relax after a day of sorting out all the bits and pieces at the warehouse by sorting out some puzzle pieces at home. "Yesterday's puzzle was a snake wearing a hat, but today's looks like it might be an octopus? ...or maybe that's a hamburger?" the team muse.
                Read more

More...

Comment

• There will be a multitude of different endings to discover when Avowed releases next year.
                  While at Gamescom, game director Carrie Patel was asked by IGN how many possible endings Obsidian's fantasy RPG will have. "Ooh, that's very hard to say," Patel replied, before adding: "I can tell you our ending slides number in the double digits, and you can end up with a lot of different combinations of them."
                  Patel furthered: "This is an Obsidian game, so your ending really is the sum total of your choices across the game, across a lot of pieces of content depending on what you encountered and what you did when you found it."
                  Read more

More...

Comment

• Ubisoft says it is "aware" of an issue that is impacting some Xbox players and preventing them from accessing their Ubisoft+ subscription.
                    Players first began reporting the issue on social media, with the original poster saying, "every other subscriber I know has the same issue" with accessing Ubisoft+.
                    The problem doesn't seem to be isolated to one particular console type or territory, and a thread on the Ubisoft subreddit has received over 150 comments from players reporting the same issue.
                    Read more

More...

Comment

• Racing fans, hold on to your car seats. Developer Genki has announced a new Tokyo Xtreme Racer is in the works for Steam. This will mark the first series title in 18 years (meaning the most recent release is now legally able to have a pint at the local pub, but not while driving of course).
                      The news came with a brief little teaser trailer, which you can see below. "Your rivals await to drag you back into the ultimate challenge! Thrilling races that unfold on the Tokyo Expressway, a return to the Tokyo Xtreme Racer roots," reads the accompanying blurb.
                      "We're back!"
                      Read more

More...

Comment

• The once Xbox console exclusive Sea of Thieves has reportedly sold in excess of 1m copies on PlayStation 5. Plenty of sales and sails, really!
                        This figure comes from Windows Central's sources, with reporter Jez Corden noting that given the game's $40 pricing, that makes for "around $40m dollars additional revenue (minus platform fees of course) for Rare to hire and invest in growing that game out".
                        On its release on PlayStation earlier this year, Sea of Thieves topped the PS5 sales charts in Europe. Prior to its move over to PlayStation, the Sea of Thieves team also revealed that 40 million of us had embraced our inner pirate and set sail since the game's debut across Xbox and PC (where it is also available on Game Pass).
                        Read more

More...

Comment

• I'm on the hunt for a Chatacabra, a sort of lizard frog thing with an imposing tongue. I'm riding on the back of my Seikrat bird-like mount that's whisking me off in pursuit of my prey. And I'm not alone: I've got three fellow hunters by my side, but they're not real players.

SOS calls aren't new to Monster Hunter, but they're now readily accessible with a flick of the radial menu. And if nobody online returns the call, three slots will be filled by NPCs to replicate the feel of co-operative multiplayer while still playing solo - along with your cute cat companion, of course. It means in Monster Hunter Wilds you're never truly alone, unless you want to be.

The inclusion of NPC teammates feels like just one of many additions in this latest series entry that pitches it as the most approachable, beginner-friendly effort yet. That's been a fairly long-running trend for the series - generally each new Monster Hunter game eschews the clunkiness of the last, in an effort to expand the series' audience - but it's especially true of Wilds.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Mafia: The Old Country - the next game in Hangar 13's Mafia series - was revealed earlier this week, during Gamescom Opening Night Live. While the developer has still kept many details about the upcoming title under wraps, it has since confirmed the game will include Sicilian voice acting and Italian subtitles on release.
                            "Authenticity is at the heart of the Mafia franchise," the team shared on social media platform X. "Mafia: The Old Country will offer voice acting in Sicilian, inline with the game's setting in 1900s Sicily. Additionally, Italian language localisation will be available for both in-game UI and via subtitles."
                            The news was met with plenty of praise from fellow X users, as it had previously been unclear whether these options would be implemented on release.
                            Read more

More...

Comment

• A member of Firewalk's development team has revealed Concord - PlayStation's new 5v5 sci-fi shooter - was in development for "around" eight years.
                              A post on social media platform X by Concord lead character designer Jon Weisnewski celebrating the game's launch confirmed this little titbit, with the developer stating he had been working on it personally for about five of those years.
                              "We don't get a lot of Launch Days in our careers so today is special for a ton of reasons," Weisnewski wrote. "Oblige me some good vibes today." The developer went on to state the entire team was "strapped in and ready to push it for years to come".
                              Read more

More...

Comment

• I'm still a bit fuzzy about the lore of Avowed - I've not played Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity games, whose world this new RPG shares - but after an hour hands-on at Gamescom 2024, I'm clearer about some of the details. And, happily, I'm a little more convinced this is a world I'll explore further, when Avowed's new February 2025 release date rolls around.

In Avowed, the game's world of Eora is experiencing some kind of magical plague, and you play as an important envoy from a nearby empire, investigating the cause. The Gamescom demo allows you to play as a beefy Barbarian, stealthy Scout or magic-infused Mage, with locked ability loadouts - I picked the latter - in a dungeon exploration mission where you were tasked with tracking down a lost expedition.

Accompanying you on this quest is Kai, a companion character voiced by the unmistakable Brandon Keener, who many players will recognise as legendary sidekick/romance option Garrus from the Mass Effect trilogy. Kai very much acts as your Garrus here and shares a strikingly similar personality also: an encouraging comrade, with a dry sense of humour. When I wasn't looking at his blue face, I could imagine it was my favourite turian there beside me. When I did look at his face, I was always a little surprised it was one of Eora's Aumaura staring back.

Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X