No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satirical Doom WAD Thatcher's Techbase has returned to Bethesda's official mod browser - now shorn of Maggie and anything else that might conceivably be deemed offensive - after initially being booted for daring to dabble in "real-world politics".

Read more

More...

Comment

• Sega has confirmed a collaboration with DC on a series of Sonic the Hedgehog comics that will see the blue blur teaming up with the Justice League.
      Read more

More...

Comment

• What are you doing tonight at 11pm UK time? That's right, watching Sony's latest PlayStation State of Play broadcast right here with us. We'll keep you up to date with everything that happens in a blow by blow account, and we would love to have you chat along with us as you watch the stream and tell us what you think.
        Read more

More...

Comment

• As a display enthusiast, I was curious to see what Sony would bring to the table with its new line of Inzone monitors and based on first impressions, the results are interesting. After all, the initial lineup of Sony-developed PC monitors were good enough and had an interesting PS5-adjacent design, yet were nothing special in a crowded and competitive gaming monitor market. These two new monitors are much more my cup of tea - especially the Ł1199 Inzone M10S, which boasts an exciting 1440p 480Hz OLED panel that pushes the boundaries of motion clarity.
          Read more

More...

Comment

• Microsoft is continuing on with its mission to provide us with as many different Xbox controller variants it can.
            Read more

More...

Comment

• I worry about GreedFall 2. I've been playing the early access build that's just released on Steam and it's not great, and it confuses me, because the original game from 2019 managed to do the almost impossible: it broke into a busy RPG market and made a success of itself, despite being janky and having some problematic New World colonisation themes. It had nice ideas and had heart, and it gave us a kind of BioWare experience that was missing at the time, and shipped something like 2m copies as a result. But the sequel takes all of that good work and seems to step backwards from it. It's a less enjoyable game to play, it's less distinct, and the ways it has tried to evolve the series have worsened it.
              Read more

More...

Comment

• Nintendo has provided fresh details on why Zelda was chosen as the protagonist for the series' latest game, Echoes of Wisdom.
                Read more

More...

Comment

• Level-5 has revealed its "heartwarming" Ghost Craft RPG called Holy Horror Mansion, which the company describes as the "next concept for Yo-kai Watch".
                  Read more

More...

Comment

• The widely-expected Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1 & 2 remaster has popped up in a now-deleted PlayStation Store listing, ahead of Sony's State of Play broadcast tonight.

Read more

More...

Comment

• As a Disney nerd with a love of horror, I don't think I've ever been more excited for a video game than I was after concept art for the original Epic Mickey leaked back in 2009. This was nightmarish stuff; all shambling animatronic monstrosities and apocalyptic landscapes haphazardly reassembled from the rotting remnants of Disney's beloved theme parks. We saw Epcot's shattered Spaceship Earth roaming a vast, rust-coloured ocean atop something part Rivers of America steamboat, part monstrous narwhal; Snow White's castle balanced high on an impossible precipice amid belching, churning industrial machines; even a razor-limbed robotic caterpillar with Abe Lincoln's animatronic head jammed awkwardly on one elongated neck while the shocked face of Mickey Mouse wobbled horribly on another nearby.
                      Read more

More...

Comment

• Behaviour Interactive is buying Darkest Dungeon developer Red Hook Studios.
                        Read more

More...

Comment

• Don't Nod has high hopes for Lost Records: Bloom & Rage, after Jusant and Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden failed to reach company expectations.
                          Read more

More...

Comment

• If you are keen to play God of War Ragnarök on PC, but have been put off by Sony's PSN linking requirement, there is now a mod that will sort that out for you.
                            Read more

More...

Comment

• Microsoft has shared an update on its sustainability efforts on Xbox from the past three years. In that time, the company has reduced its emissions by over 3bn car miles - that's over 1.2m metric tons of CO2e.
                              Read more

More...

Comment

• There's more to Assassin's Creed Shadows than simply stabbing people through paper doors or charging like a samurai into battle.

Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X