No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The developer of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 2 has said it will take action to prevent in-game toxic behaviour, playing on beloved superfan actor Henry Cavill.
    Read more

More...

Comment

• Leeds-based studio XR Games looks set to lay off nearly all of its staff, following the poorly-received release of Hitman 3 VR: Reloaded.

Read more

More...

Comment

• In not quite six months since Fallout first burst its unapologetically bloody way onto our screens, the show has passed an impressive milestone.
        Read more

More...

Comment

• Ubisoft is working on a co-op mode for the delayed Assassin's Creed Shadows, a new report has claimed.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Hey everyone, I'm delighted to welcome the lovely Jim Trinca to the Eurogamer team as our newest video producer.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Crow Country, the acclaimed PS1-inspired survival horror adventure from Snipperclips developer SFB Games, is bringing its retro scares to PS4 and Switch on 16th October.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Super Smash Bros. creator Masahiro Sakurai has announced he'll be wrapping up his acclaimed YouTube series Creating Games on 15th October, bringing his regular video uploads to an end.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 will apparently be delving deep into the series' mythology, with one of its returning cast members recently teasing an "intriguing" setting, plus characters including "old favourites" and "really deep cuts" - and if that doesn't include Birdo, I will riot.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Throne and Liberty - the latest South Korean free-to-play fantasy MMO to get a western release courtesy of Amazon Games - is off to a strong start this week, hovering near the top of Steam's concurrent charts (albeit still behind that infernal Banana game) despite mixed reviews.

Read more

More...

Comment

• I wasn't very well yesterday, and to make myself feel better I took to the internet to see what joys I could find tucked away in some corner or another. What I ended up finding was rather unexpected, but all the same very welcome.
                      Read more

More...

Comment

• Tiny Glade is the sort of indie game we love to be surprised by at Digital Foundry: one that uses seriously impressive custom tech to create something unique. Made by just a two person team, developer Pounce Light has crafted a simple and charming gameplay loop: make, create, and arrange castles, villas, or cottages to your liking using the game's flexible building system. It may be cozycore on the surface, but there's plenty of bespoke stuff driving its warm pastel aesthetic, including ray-traced global illumination (RTGI), ray-traced reflections and loads of procedural tech. Impressively, it all runs really well on near-decade-old GPUs too. RT on a GTX 1060? Believe it.
                        Read more

More...

Comment

• The Alters - the upcoming release from the This War of Mine team 11 bit Studios, described as an "emotional" sci-fi game featuring plenty of cloning action - has been delayed.
                          Read more

More...

Comment

• Humble has detailed its October Choice bundle of games, which is headlined by Don't Nod's excellent if overlooked Jusant.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Nintendo has issued a copyright strike against a YouTube channel that reviews emulation handhelds.
                              Read more

More...

Comment

• UPDATE 2.47pm: Those previously reported and rather pesky Xbox network issues have been resolved.
                                Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X