No announcement yet.

Where You Buy Your Computer Cases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While the setting and inspirations are Filipino through and through, the themes of friendship, love, loss, and acceptance in this visual novel are universal.
    "Kung sakaling mapadaan baka ikaw ay aking tawagan, dahil minsan tayo ay naging tunay na magkaibigan" ("I might call you if ever I'm in the area, since there was a time when we were the best of friends"). The lyrics to "Minsan," a song by legendary Pinoy band Eraserheads, kept playing in my head while I was reviewing Until Then. This visual novel from Polychroma Games presents a coming-of-age story, a tale of love and loss, friendships and fears, all sprinkled with life from my country: the Philippines. It's enough to make me reminisce about my student years and sing the national anthem.
    Until Then's narrative tells of The Ruling, a catastrophe that has caused disasters worldwide. On top of that, there's an unexplained phenomenon in which people suddenly disappear, while others confuse events from the future and events that have already happened.
    Read more

More...

Comment

• A patch for Elden Ring DLC Shadow of the Erdtree has been released that revises the scaling of the Shadow Realm Blessings.

The DLC includes this new scaling system to boost the attack and defence of both your character and your spirit summons, by collecting Scadutree Fragments and Revered Spirit Ashes respectively.

Now the scaling has been revised so that the effects are greater for the first few levels, before becoming more gradual later.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Fancy a chance at winning an Xbox Series X console, LG 34" UltraWide QHD curved monitor and three months of Game Pass Ultimate?

Today sees the launch of EE's new Broadband Made for Gamers bundle and, to celebrate, the phone and internet provider has the above prizes available if you answer a very simple question below.

To help you answer, it may be worth knowing that EE recently enlisted a couple of speedrunners to successfully beat several lap world records in Codemasters' Grid Legends, using Broadband Made for Gamers's speedy 1.6Gbps connection. The bundle also contains EE's Game Mode and Smart Wifi tools, plus 24 months of Xbox Game Pass - enough to hopefully see all those 2025 game launches Microsoft recently confirmed arrive.

Read more

More...

Comment

• This War of Mine developer 11 bit studios has made the decision to postpone the release of Frostpunk 2, following the game's beta.
          In a post shared on Steam, the studio thanked all those who took part in the beta, saying the average rating from the experience was a healthy eight out of 10. "We are super grateful for that," the Frostpunk 2 team wrote.
          However, it noted that along with some positive comments, it also took the time to analyse and prioritise what the studio wanted to add into the game, and - in order to "properly do them justice" and "guarantee the best possible experience" at launch - the team came to the conclusion it should postpone Frostpunk 2's release.
          Read more

More...

Comment

• Amazon has unveiled the latest fist of games it's making available for Prime members to download and keep as part of its regular monthly offerings, with July's titles set to include Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Cat Quest 2.

In total, six titles are available for Prime members in July, with the full line-up as follow:

So that's one stone-cold RPG classic, a casual action-RPG treat for co-op cat and dog lovers (honestly, the Cat Quest series is a delight), plus an open-world survival game about mauling everything you come across while playing as a massive shark.

Read more

More...

Comment

• Everything else aside, Concord definitely throws up an interesting question. Does doing every distinct, individual part of a game as well as it can be done lead to a good game in itself? We're a step away from "what makes a good game?" here, a mountain-sized can of worms. A worm volcano. Not going near that one - but Concord does make me wonder.
              A 5v5 hero shooter that is online and multiplayer-only, Concord's initial reveal was awkward. Its true nature became apparent only after a lengthy, lavish Guardians of the Galaxy-style narrative cinematic, that had all these interesting new characters galloping about an interesting new universe. People saw that, and saw Sony, and then saw what it actually was. Enter discussion of live service burnout and bait-and-switch marketing and quite astonishingly final dismissals of it, before a game had been played. The good news, for Concord and for brand-new developer Firewalk Studios, is that those dismissals were as premature as they seemed. Concord is good. The bad news is I can't figure out how good, just yet, from a couple of hours playing it - and that the actual way in which it is good might be the thing that gets in the way of its own success.
              Concord is good in the sense that it feels like - and has been intentionally designed to feel like - a combination of a lot of other, excellent, multiplayer games. The first and maybe most surprising is that it feels less like Overwatch than it does a few rounds in the Crucible of Destiny. There are floaty, aerial caster characters, charging, punching tanks, gun-and-grenade shooters, and a sense of perpetual tumble-dryer motion to the to-and-fro flow of its maps. That starts to make more sense when you realise where Firewalk's development talent has come from. Bungie, for one. But then there's also expertise from developers of Overwatch, yes, and also Halo, and Call of Duty, and Apex Legends, and more.
              Read more

More...

Comment

• Valve has seemingly purged aimbots in Team Fortress 2.
                Team Fortress 2 fans – who've long complained about the prevalence of aimbots cluttering up lobbies in Valve's tentpole shooter game – are reporting "a large ban wave" after a "prominent hoster" confirmed they had been banned.
                Whilst fans were careful not to get too excited given there's been no formal word from Valve, Discorder Megascatterbomb said, "The strongest evidence we have of a large banwave is the Steam charts, however the maintenance period may have simply knocked them offline temporarily".
                Read more

More...

Comment

• The Sims team keeps bringing the heat. As part of its "summer of love" efforts, it has announced a new expansion pack for its life-simulation game.
                  It's known as the Sims 4 Lovestruck Expansion Pack, and if the reveal trailer is anything to go by, it promises plenty of sexy shenanigans including gyrating while wearing an oversized aubergine costume. Excuse me for one moment, I need to go and get myself a cold drink, 'cause things just got steamy!
                  "It's time to open your heart to romance in the beautiful world of Ciudad Enamorada! Go on swoon-worthy dates in the neighbourhood; your Sims will be able to hunt for the best spot to try the romantic blanket in the city's gardens, dance until morning at their favourite night club, or even experience the beautiful simplicity of sitting together to watch the stars," reads the official blurb.
                  Read more

More...

Comment

• Hey everyone. As mentioned earlier in the week, our lovely features editor Christian Donlan is soon to be Eurogamer features editor no more. He's leaving that role - but his words will still be staying on the site.

From Monday, Christian - or just "Donlan" to all of us - will move to a freelance writing position, with regular articles for Eurogamer most weeks. He'll also have a new title, of Contributing Editor.

The move has been in the planning for a while (so is nothing to do with more recent changes) and is entirely to make sure Donlan has more time in his life for other things, including family. You can hear him chat more about it all in the next Inside Eurogamer podcast, which should be landing for Supporters very soon.

Read more

More...

Comment

• A live-action Street Fighter movie is set to hit a screen near you in 2026.
                      As reported by The Hollywood Reporter, the new film based on the fan-favourite fighting game is slated to release on 20th March 2026.
                      Read more

More...

Comment

• You know that giddy feeling you get when a game does something unmistakably right? I felt it using the delectable Grappleshot in Halo Infinite for the first time; when floating through a trippy music video-like sequence in Control; and when fighting the beautifully horrific Hyperion boss to ethereal organ tunes in Returnal. Perfectly preserved memories I reach for when I need a reminder on how good games can be. Imagine my surprise then when that giddy mood resurfaced during a hands-on preview for Zenless Zone Zero, Genshin Impact developer miHoYo's upcoming release. Something I already previewed during its second beta - and had a lot of issues with at the time.
                        It was the Twin Marionettes that did it. A boss picked at random in an area I stumbled into by chance while flicking through new maps. From what I can gather, you can challenge these 'Hunt' bosses three times a week to get either level-up materials or currency rewards, a standard way to keep you coming back and building shiny new characters. Resource farming doesn't exactly scream excitement, but that's precisely why the fight caught me so off guard. I had no idea what to do for the majority of it, but damn did it feel good swapping between my three characters at speed, watching flashy transition animations and blasting the duo with chaotic ultimate attacks.
                        My tiny Bangboo bunny-robot-thing even joined in on the fun to adorably slap the boss about, after I downed my dear Nicole by getting distracted by the spectacle of the Marionettes' assault. It felt like I was back in some bizarre, anime version of Returnal, sussing out how to dodge and weave in my offence, only this time the arena was coated in comic-book style dressings, reminiscent of the urban surroundings in games like Persona 5, Jet Set Radio, and Hi-Fi Rush. An ultracool design paired with super slick combat. Hello precious gaming memory, take a seat next to the Master Chief, you'll feel right at home.
                        Read more

More...

Comment

• The community manager for Days Gone developer Bend Studio has apologised to fans. The reason for this apology? Because they are "getting fed false hope and poor information by people looking for likes".
                          In a post on social media platform X, Kevin McAllister said this kind of behaviour is "not fair" to fans of Days Gone, who are eager to hear more news about more games in the series. This is something that is not on the cards.
                          While McAllister did not name any names in his post, earlier this week former studio director John Garvin said he had written Days Gone with a cliffhanger "with the full intention of there being a trilogy (NOT just a sequel)". This comment was subsequently picked up by fans and outlets.
                          Read more

More...

Comment

• Some big changes are coming to FM25. Last year, in an exclusive interview with Eurogamer on the future of Football Manager, Sports Interactive gaffer Miles Jacobson described those big changes, particularly those coming to the game's UI, as "the most dangerou changes you can make - because people who have muscle memory of knowing exactly where to go won't have that anymore"

With a game like FM, where the UI effectively is the game, he's not exaggerating. Now, we've had a first look at what some of those changes are, and it seems clear the studio is getting the negatives out of the way first. The first FM blog on FM25 lists a range of features that will be left out of the next game.

The biggest is the removal of the Inbox itself - that being effectively the main means of interaction. Until now, Football Manager has been about recieving either tasks or information via this Inbox and then dealing with it, be that via conversations with players, board meetings, or forays into tactics, training, and analytics data. You can see a first glimpse of an in-progress replacement for the Inbox below.

Read more

More...

Comment

• After half a decade in the wilderness, Alpha Protocol is back on Steam.
                              Sega pulled Alpha Protocol from sale way back in 2019 due to the expiry of music rights, and whilst it returned to GOG back in March, Obsidian's fan-favourite spy RPG was still curiously missing from Valve's storefront. Until now, that is.
                              Surprised? You're probably not alone. There doesn't seem to have been a formal announcement anywhere, and according to SteamDB, Alpha Protocol's Steam backend hadn't been touched for months until a flurry of changes in June signalled something was afoot.
                              Read more

More...

Comment

• If you've been tempted by Dragon's Dogma 2 but are yet to commit, I have good news - Capcom is giving prospective players a chance to sample the opening two hours of the game for free.
                                The free trial is available to play right now and runs until 11.59pm UK time on 17th July 2024 for PS5 players, 5.59pm on 18th for Xbox, and 5.59pm on 18th July for players on Steam.
                                If you decide you like it, any progress you make will transfer to the full game, which is currently on sale across all platforms. Like the demo itself, though, sale start and end times will vary depending on your platform of choice, as does the saving: PS5 and Xbox players can scoop it up for 30 percent off the full price, whereas Steam players are treated to a 20 percent discount.
                                Read more

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X